Business Administration Assistant (German Speaking)
Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are currently seeking an executive administrative assistant at our firm.
The administrative executive is a critical member of the support staff and provides personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner. The administrative executive works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters.
The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person.
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department.
- Researching company data and keeping client databases up to date. Be experts of data analysis for BoD and handle administrations as a secretary.
- Providing office support including clients and employees (related to correspondence, fax, memo, procedures updates, printing, copying, etc.).
- Checking administration procedure/ documentations and logistics management to ensure FF’s activities smoothly and effectively.
- Coordinate departmental activities to ensure the Sales Teams to achieve the overall corporate objectives;
- Day to day management & arrangement of the company activities: schedules, meetings, holidays, travel, etc.
- Ensure the organization of any departmental meeting/ event, including the transportation, accommodation, invitation letters, visa, confirmation, conference room logistic, etc., in liaison with the travel agency if needed.
- Management of the list of clients, drafting contracts, deliveries and payments.
- Provide regular required reporting to the Directors. Effective follow-up with the direct reports of other departments to ensure that reports and required information are delivered on time.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values;
- Well assist the teams and departments to achieve the yearly budgeted objectives.
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Support in Recruiting of employees: create Job Advertisement, posting and arrange interviews, candidate management and report to BoD. Update employee databases.
- Be ready for any other tasks that are required by the Line-Manager.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing & Sales or related fields.
- Preferably with background in Sales.
- Have a base knowledge on the finance & accounting.
- Fluency in English or German + other European languages as a plus.
- Strong problem-solving, outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Proven experience as business administration executive or sales admin officer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Have a deep market knowledge about current status and developments.
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Flat hierachies and quick decision making process.
- Work on international projects
- Good working conditions with mordern facilities
- A long-term career path and good opportunities for promotion
- Take part in internal company trainings
- Employees exchange programs in Germany
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- At least 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.