Ho Chi Minh City,
You are intelligent? You are dynamic? You have experience, and want to develop yourself and your career prospects?
You want to work in a professional and friendly international environment?
You have confidence in your ability and dedication?
APPLY NOW and JOIN the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Manage the team to carry out supervisory/ management responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Evaluate employee performance and provide additional coaching and support as needed
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenues
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the BOD
- Bachelor’s degree in construction industry or related field
- At least 8 years experience in a managerial role
- At least 5 years-experience in a managerial role in construction field
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Communication skills are key to increasing management’s effectiveness with both superiors and subordinates
- Leadership skills are pertinent to providing and seeking out continuing education opportunities and fostering a growth mindset
- Delegation skills are crucial in identifying the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and streamlining processes to maximize productivity
- Negotiation and mediation skills are necessary in finding opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably
- Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analysing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability
- Working in professional environment together with other great individuals
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, health insurance, etc.)
- You will work on local and international projects
- Competitive salary with bonus
- 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Take part in company trainings and opportunity training in Germany
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.