Group Director – Structural Engineering
Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Provide supervision and guidance on all aspects of building design including compliance with statutory requirements, design for safety, sustainable design, building efficiency, value engineering, quality of product etc.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas, establish budgets, assess needs of the building of a project and brief the Management to ensure conformity to management's requirements;
- Manage organization, operation and business development
- Manage organization, Research, analyze projects (analyze investment conditions, pre-feasible, feasible properties, effectiveness of the investment project)
- Research, analyze projects (analyze investment conditions, pre-feasible, feasible properties, effectiveness of the investment project)
- Manage the investment and project development (report and explain to state agencies, departments and business leaders)
- Review structural proposals from consultants and propose cost effective & functional design measures to consultants;
- Resolve design problems and issues that arise
- Ensure that any adverse environmental impact of the project is managed and minimized;
- All other ad-hoc tasks, as may arise, that relate to design management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 years’ relevant experience in structural design management
- At least 5 years of experiences at the similar position. Strong management, teamwork, problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Good organizational and negotiation skills;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Excellent computer-aided design skills, such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, BIM software, Photoshop, MS Project.
- Have experience from positions related to Legal, Design, Cost and Construction is an advantage.
- English Communications, Computer literate: MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project.
- Working in professional environment together with other great individuals
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, health insurance, etc.)
- You will work on local and international projects
- Competitive salary with bonus
- 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Take part in company trainings and opportunity training in Germany
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.