Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Update/Track the accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Update/Track the accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Fixed asset & prepaid management
- Post and process entries into software.
- Assist Chief accountant for month end closing
- Prepare quarterly VAT reports, yearly statistics report
- Other tasks as requested by Chief accountant
- Education: BS degree in Accounting& Finance
- Specialized knowledge: Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures updated regularly according to the Law.
- Skills and Abilities: PC literacy (MS Office, in particular); Excellent at documentation system abilities; Excellent accounting software user. Strong attention to detail and confidentiality; Strong communications skills with Tax Officers.
- Experience: At least 1 year experiences as an Accountant or in a relevant field.
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Good working conditions with modern facilitie
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- At least 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.