Project Manager - Structural Design
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Do you want to develop yourself, your career prospects?
Do you want to work in a professional and friendly European environment?
Do you have confidence in your ability and dedication?
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Prepare structural analysis reports and correspondence to international standard
- Prepare structural calculations, Finite Element Models and other structural models for structures
- Support and lead junior engineers with engineering knowledge, guide and monitor structural engineers to develop analysis and design drawings
- Support management in development of structural engineering department
- Review and provide quality control for analyses and design drawings prepared by structural engineers and ensure compliance to companies QA/ QS procedures.
- Review documents provided by Clients or other design parties and clarify discrepancies, request further information and data needed to fulfil the scope of works
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client’s requirements
- Develop and improve companies’ templates and QA/QS procedures for structural design tasks
- Keep project files, document control registers and control sheets organized and updated
- Support management in sales and business development activities, meet local Clients
- Ensure project budget and deadlines are met
- Report to management on weekly basis
- Experience in structural engineering design (at least 8 years)
- Experiences in leading/ management positions (at least 1 year)
- Fluent in standard structural design calculations and statics
- Bachelor or Master’s degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g. B.Eng or M.Eng, or equivalent
- Quick comprehension, accurateness and precision
- Certified Civil Engineer with license for building permit application according to Cambodian law and regulation
- Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Competitive salary with KPI bonus based on projects and performance
- 18 full-paid annual leave days
- Working in professional and international environment
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
- Take part in company trainings and opportunity training in Germany