Project Manager - Structural Engineering
Do you want to develop yourself, your career prospects? Do you want to work in a professional and friendly European environment? Do you have confidence in your ability and dedication?
Apply now and join the best international structural engineering company in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Manage projects as a Project Manager, Construction Manager, Tender Manager, Project Director, for our multinational client depending on scope size and complexity.
- Directs the implementation for management controls procedures and promote communications to ensure adequate information flow for the project
- Support and lead junior engineers with engineering knowledge, guide and monitor project performances
- Review documents provided by the Clients or other design parties and clarify discrepancies request further information and data needed to fulfill the scope of works
- Develop long term strategic planning for operation and business with the management team
- Ensure delivery of services in full compliance with contracted deadlines and client’s requirements
- Ensure project budget and deadlines are met
- Experience in project management (at least 5 years)
- Fluent in standard structural engineering design
- Bachelor or Master’s degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g., B.Eng or M.Eng, or equivalent
- Quick comprehension, accurateness, and precision
- Able to communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Competitive salary with KPI bonus based on projects and performance
- 18 full-paid annual leave days
- Working in a professional and international environment
- Opportunity to develop technical skills and works skills for employee’s career path
- Take part in company training and opportunity training in our international offices