Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Receive assignments from QA Team Leader.
- Assure all parties comply with project standard, company standard and QA/QC Procedure.
- Checking the drawings with good quality on time.
- Coordinate with Cad Engineers, Team Leaders and Project Manager for any arisen matters.
- Attendance project meeting for discussion and clarification issue.
- Maintain CAD drafting standards that are consistent with Company manual and regulation.
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation for future reference.
- Report on the progression of drawing completions, and ensure the timely completion of all allocated projects.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the QA Team Leader and Project Manager.
- Contribute ideas to improve company procedure
- Quick comprehension and good 3-dimensional and structural perception.
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Being able to work with minimum supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Know how to teamwork efficient.
- Able to think globally and work with various cultures/backgrounds.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions.
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Work on international projects
- Good working conditions with modern facilities
- Clear career path with various promotion opportunities
- On-the-job training and coaching
- Take part in internal company training programs
- Employees exchange programs in Germany
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.