Structural Design Engineer
Ho Chi Minh City,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You are intelligent.You are dynamic? You have experience, and want to develop yourself and your career prospects.
You want to work in a professional and friendly international environment.
You have confidence in your ability and dedication.
APPLY NOW and JOIN the best international structural engineering company in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Prepare structural calculations, analysis reports and correspondence in English and Vietnamese language to TCVN, EUROCODE and ACI standard
- Analyse Reinforced Concrete and Steel structures using FE-Models (e.g. ETABS) and other design solutions
- Work on several project stages from feasibility studies through concept, schematic and detailed design stage
- Prepare structural layouts and drawings from analysis results with Autocad / Revit
- Carry out structural surveys, site inspections and building investigations
- Bachelor degree or higher, qualified in a relevant subject
- Able communicate, to read and understand technical document and drawing in English
- At least 2 years of experience in structural design works
- Solid knowledge of structural mechanics and statics
- Hard working with attention to detail
- Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Working in a young, international and friendly environment together with supportive individuals
- Flat hierachies and quick decision making process.
- Work on international projects
- Good working conditions with mordern facilities
- A long-term career path and good opportunities for promotion
- Take part in internal company trainings
- Employees exchange programs in Germany
- Recognition award for long service (3 years, 5 years, etc.)
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Get benefit from the regime, the statutory benefits (social insurance, accident insurance, Annual Medical Checkup etc.)
- Competitive salary with bonus based on projects and performance
- At least 14 full-paid annual leave days
- Other benefits from company such as: birthday, fruit day, sport activities, quarterly events and annual teambuilding trip.